ATF FAQ,s

PDA

classic095
January 23, 2008, 03:24 PM
Here is a site, some of you might want to print this stuff out and have it handy when your local FFL dealer tries to tell you some BS and he doesnt know the laws.. A good read anyway just to familiarize yourself on anything you may have doubts about..:eek:

http://www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/faq/faq2.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "ATF FAQ,s" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Grandpa Shooter
January 23, 2008, 04:34 PM
I was just on the web trying to find this stuff. I'm printing it out right now. It's gonna be a book before it's done printing. Been at it for 20 min. now.

Thanks, I needed that!

Gator
January 23, 2008, 04:37 PM
...when your local FFL dealer tries to tell you some BS...

Isn't that the local dealers job? :)

Chipperman
January 23, 2008, 04:58 PM
Now you've done it!

ATF is going to have to change all the rules now. You can't go around telling people the rules. ;)

Grandpa Shooter
January 23, 2008, 05:38 PM
My computer and printer conspired to run me out of paper and I now have 2 (two) versions of the ATF FAQ's. If any one wants a copy, send me a PM and I will mail it to you. There's no point my office looking any worse than it does now.

If you enjoyed reading about "ATF FAQ,s" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!