Has Anyone tried Midway Lately

PDA

lencac
January 23, 2008, 10:59 PM
Hey has anyone tried to get on Midway's web site lately? I've been tring for 2 days and it doesn't come up.

If you enjoyed reading about "Has Anyone tried Midway Lately" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
R.W.Dale
January 23, 2008, 11:00 PM
Been workin just fine for me. I just finished updating my wish list.

Jorg Nysgerrig
January 23, 2008, 11:16 PM
Was just there earlier today. Try clearing your cache and rebooting your computer.

Caipirinha
January 23, 2008, 11:30 PM
I placed an order there today.

Ratshooter
January 23, 2008, 11:40 PM
O.K. i'm not a computer guru. How do you clear your cache?

My wife has been clearing my cash for 30 years. I don't think its the same.

gunnerh
January 24, 2008, 12:16 AM
Turn off your computer, stay off for as long as it takes to go to the rest room and turn it back on. That generally cures many computer nasties. Shown be me by grandson.

jpwilly
January 24, 2008, 12:22 AM
You must be on a different internet... http://www.midwayusa.com/

smullen
January 24, 2008, 12:27 AM
Works just fine here... I've been looking at Scope rings and other crap the last few days...

I use a Charter Cable Modem....

eliphalet
January 24, 2008, 12:30 AM
Tried to buy about a $12 item and they wanted about that much in shipping, I said "no thanks", and I have been buying elswhere for some time.

lencac
January 24, 2008, 09:29 AM
Well I tried internet explorer and it works fine but my AOL has got something going on. AOL has always worked perfrctly until the last couple of days

Chipperman
January 24, 2008, 12:30 PM
Find the AOL folder. Click and drag into the trash. Don't look back.

Paramemetic
January 24, 2008, 12:46 PM
I ordered there just the other day, but to be fair, it was crawling.

MilsurpShooter
January 24, 2008, 12:47 PM
Clear cache on IE open up the web page, press and hold the ctrl key and press the F5 key

Bendutro
January 24, 2008, 12:51 PM
Then immediately discontinue use of Internet Exploder and download Mozilla Firefox...

Local gunstore didn't have picatinny rings, ordered from Midway at their suggestion. Great place, use them frequently.

Walkalong
January 24, 2008, 01:08 PM
Then immediately discontinue use of Internet Exploder and download Mozilla Firefox... Agreed

ForneyRider
January 24, 2008, 01:13 PM
O.K. i'm not a computer guru. How do you clear your cache?

My wife has been clearing my cash for 30 years. I don't think its the same.

Rofl.

Internet Explorer version 7
Tools -> Internet Options -> Browsing History -> Delete -> Delete All

You can set it to clear out on schedule.

herr.baer
January 24, 2008, 01:31 PM
Was just there. It was working fine. :neener:

VirgilCaine
January 24, 2008, 01:42 PM
Then immediately discontinue use of Internet Exploder and download Mozilla Firefox...

A month ago I realized I couldn't believe there was life before tabs. I used to have three or four IE windows open at once. It's ridiculous to think of doing that now.

RustyShackelford
January 24, 2008, 01:57 PM
:mad:

This is some BS. :cuss:

I guess I'll need to email Winchester's main office or email the LE sales.

Rusty S

If you enjoyed reading about "Has Anyone tried Midway Lately" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!