Attention Marylanders: Citizens Protest: Send a Message to Annapolis

PDA

Lambo
January 24, 2008, 06:11 PM
Re: Maryland Concealed Carry Law
As a sign of solidarity & a visual Protest,
My proposal:
Seriously, how about we all start wearing an empty holster when out & about?
Don't forget to attach a label with the quote, " EMPTY due to 2nd Class Citizenship".

If you enjoyed reading about "Attention Marylanders: Citizens Protest: Send a Message to Annapolis" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Winchester 73
January 24, 2008, 06:34 PM
Seriously, how about we all start wearing an empty holster when out & about?

Lambo,I promise to do this on my next trip to Annapolis which will be in April.
Please alert me to a decent MD bail bondsman before my departure.
Regards,Winchester.

Spot77
January 30, 2008, 06:34 AM
Hell I wore my 1911 holster all weekend (empty of course) and not a single person said anything to me.

Why should we be afraid?

kingpin008
January 30, 2008, 02:42 PM
If I had a holster, or money to buy a holster, I'd be happy to play along. What are they gonna do, arrest us for wearing accessories?

What can those of us who are holster-less do, to help out?

chris in va
January 30, 2008, 02:46 PM
There was some program for students where holsters were donated for such a cause. Maybe one can be started up for Marylanders too...

Heck I've got several I'll never use.

kingpin008
January 30, 2008, 02:55 PM
That would be a possibility. I really can't wear one to school, due to the fact that I'm wearing chef's pants all day and a proper holster belt doesn't really work with them, lol.

I was thinking about printing out the campuscarry.org logo on some transfer paper and making a patch out of it for my messenger bag.

Speaking of college - I got to Howard Community College, and as I was walking back to my car after class on monday, I noticed that a car three spaces down from my own also had an MSI sticker on the rear window! It was good to see!

If you enjoyed reading about "Attention Marylanders: Citizens Protest: Send a Message to Annapolis" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!