SA-2000 Sa-XD talk forum offline

PDA

huaco
July 30, 2003, 09:31 PM
The first gun forum I got hooked up with and a good source of info on a gun I own and like. It's been offline for about 24 hours. Anybody know what's up?

..Jim

If you enjoyed reading about "SA-2000 Sa-XD talk forum offline" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MMcCall
July 31, 2003, 12:47 AM
IIRC, "Kermie" runs the XDTalk server off a flaky DSL line in his home and has been notoriously resistant to anyone offering to help him host the site. It's like HKPro, I'm never really suprised when it's down.

mlgar71
January 30, 2006, 12:17 PM
Yeah, the error message I get is "Bandwith for Server Exceeded" which translates to to much traffic(usage) for one reason or another. I hope they are back up soon!

NineseveN
January 30, 2006, 12:22 PM
:(

sturmruger
January 30, 2006, 01:37 PM
I wish they would update some thing over there!! It is so old fashioned and unuser friendly. There is a lot of good information over there about XDs but the level of BS is pretty high.

NineseveN
January 30, 2006, 01:57 PM
They're back up!

If you enjoyed reading about "SA-2000 Sa-XD talk forum offline" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!