Made a list and checkin it twice

PDA

VetteV12
January 27, 2008, 04:53 PM
I made a wish list on MidwayUSA and it has everything that I'm thinking of getting. Tell me if you guys would change anything. I'm loading for a 22-250 right now and later a .45ACP and .338 Lupa. Thanks.

http://www.midwayusa.com/ewishlist.exe/getwishlist?custnum=101534785

If you enjoyed reading about "Made a list and checkin it twice" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RustyFN
January 27, 2008, 07:42 PM
Two things. I don't think you will be happy with the FA reloading stand. You are going to want a sturdy bench for a LNL AP. When you use the Hornady one shot make sure you shake it very good or it won't lube the cases very good and you will stick a case. I use one shot without any problems. I shake it good, put around 100 223 cases in a one gallon ziplock bag and spray a couple of shots in the bag. Then I zip it closed and swish the cases around for a few minutes. Pour them out and let dry for a couple of minutes and you are ready to go. I'm not familiar with the LNL so I don't know if you are missing anything but it looks like you are starting out with a good setup. Welcome to reloading.
Rusty

bigbird1
January 27, 2008, 07:53 PM
primers and powder are better to buy local, most places charge a 20.00 hazmat fee . it only works out if you buy to the max in product they allow in one shipment. I like the lee trimmer better and is way cheaper. I have a inline timmer and hate it. I use a drill with the lee and comes out perfect every time. also on the walnut shells they are cheaper at petsmart in the bird section. 25lbs is like 15.00 , some say walmart is cheaper, but mine doesn't have any . also the Lock n load is top notch your list looked about like mine when I got mine for chirstmas. when starting out don't try to do all the steps at once , do them one at a time to get the hang of it. and with the die bushings it makes it a snap to take one out and put one in. good luck

If you enjoyed reading about "Made a list and checkin it twice" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!