My Hipoint in action

PDA

John4me05
January 28, 2008, 05:12 PM
Did this vid for a friend and figured i would throw it out here... Gun worked great all day...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/john4me05/shooting/th_MVI_1492.jpg (http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/john4me05/shooting/?action=view&current=MVI_1492.flv)

If you enjoyed reading about "My Hipoint in action" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GearHead_1
January 28, 2008, 05:51 PM
I mean no offense with this reply and hope it doesn't come across that way. I couldn't help but snicker a little bit when I watched your video. It reminded me of the show on CMT (Country Fried Home Videos) that always has this big guy named Steve McGranahan come out and do something spectacular but unusual. He does things like juggle bowling balls or bend wrenches in half with his bare hands. He's a man of few words, large feats and pretty funny. I think he calls himself the worlds strongest redneck. Wonder if anyone else was reminded of this? ;)

primer
January 28, 2008, 06:05 PM
I'm not sure I wouldn't be more worried about the owner than the gun. Big guy, looks like he could drop a hurt'n on ya.:D

John4me05
January 28, 2008, 06:55 PM
It was a balmy 40*s here today so i had to go sleevless.. I hate sleeves...

This is what i was referring to on the VCDL open carry thread in the activism section.. I am much bigger than most people...
:D:D:D:D:D

FLORIDA KEVIN
January 28, 2008, 07:21 PM
You know i have never heard anything bad about Hipoint Guns from anyone who actually owns them ! Kevin

primer
January 28, 2008, 08:52 PM
Well most of the people who own them enjoy them. I know I do. People assume that just because it doesn't cost a fortune that it's junk. Some say they are ugly, but I like the way mine looks. I have seen where they have had minor problems, but no more than glock or S&W.

John4me05
January 29, 2008, 09:13 AM
I really like mine...
Now a question for the owners of HPs.... I tore it down and cleaned it and polished the feed ramp... When i was shooting it yesterday every now and then it felt like the slide was a little slower going forward and i could feel the weight going forward more... It could be i was paying more attention to feel on those shots but it was a little different...
Has anyone ever experienced this and if so do you know the cause... Gun worked and cycled perfectly fine but the different feel piqued my curiosity

If you enjoyed reading about "My Hipoint in action" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!