anyone at KU(university of kansas) going to participate in sccc protest?

PDA

hobgob
January 31, 2008, 06:53 PM
I am planning on participating in the peacefull protest coming up, is there anyone in lawrence who plans to participate as well? I don't wanna be the only guy with a holster, in enemy territory so to speak.

If you enjoyed reading about "anyone at KU(university of kansas) going to participate in sccc protest?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bendutro
January 31, 2008, 07:14 PM
I make a point to compliment and talk to any other students that have NRA or hunting shirts/hats/stickers at school and I mention the SCCC event to them as well.

I'm planning on participating at California State University, it's my last semester anyway, I'm gonna make it count.

I would recommend reading up at the SCCC site and at JPFO.org as well so that you can make a calm, constructive, factual case for the right to self-defense. It's not much use being right if you can't communicate it effectively.

hobgob
January 31, 2008, 07:18 PM
very true, that was my other concern! cuz i know im gonna get asked "what is that on your belt?". at first glance a fobus holster might not look like the typical holster. so im gonna be ready when i get the wide eyed "oh my god!" look and have to explain myself! thanks for the info, hope all goes well for you, congrats on finishin up school!

Phelptwan
January 31, 2008, 07:55 PM
The last empty holster protest I wore and fobus and everybody thought it was some kind of cellphone/pda holder. This time I'm going wear a nice leather one.

doc2rn
January 31, 2008, 08:19 PM
I got a leather High rise from Highplains Guns used shelf for $5. I dont care if I am the only one at Washburn doing it, I fought and blead for my RKBA. Anyone who wants to join me cool, if not oh well.

CBS220
January 31, 2008, 08:49 PM
Bring extras, in case someone else wants to join in but doesn't have a holster.

langenc
January 31, 2008, 10:45 PM
Most all gunshops have a box of holsters for $5 to $10-your choice of the box.

hobgob
February 1, 2008, 12:07 AM
thanx for the tips!

If you enjoyed reading about "anyone at KU(university of kansas) going to participate in sccc protest?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!