She understands....

PDA

pberzk
January 11, 2003, 08:03 AM
Talking to my wife about going to a gun show today, and she mentions that maybe I don't need to purcahse any additional pieces for my collection. Got enough guns, she says. I mention that one cannot have too many guns, and ask if she can understand my desire to ever expand my inventory. She mulls this over for a moment, and asks, "Is this like not ever having enough shoes?" I say, "Exactly!" Now he understands....

...ain't life grand???

Pete

If you enjoyed reading about "She understands...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Shotgun
January 11, 2003, 09:08 AM
You have been played like a violin. Shame for falling for this scam. :p

txgolfer45
January 11, 2003, 09:09 AM
Sounds like she understands! Good for you. My wife still thinks one is enough... NOT! Of course she has the same thoughts on watches and golf clubs too. You can only wear one watch at a time and play one set of golf clubs at a time. She hasn't figured out the collecting aspects yet. lol

Scott

rick458
January 11, 2003, 09:10 AM
he is going to be buying a LOT of shoes:eek:

4v50 Gary
January 11, 2003, 11:57 AM
What rick458 says. Move over Imelda, you had the most shoes.

hutch24
January 11, 2003, 07:29 PM
You do realize you'll soon be building her a new shoerack right? :D At least you get more guns out of the deal though. :cool:

El Tejon
January 11, 2003, 08:22 PM
I said it before, I'll say it again--the shoe analogy always works.

I only wish I had known more about the insight that women's shoes bring when I was younger!:D

sm
January 11, 2003, 08:30 PM
With all the shoes you'll be buying -and-the really cool shoe rack you'll be building...hidey hole safe built behind the shoe rack.

BG " uh this poor guy spends all his $ on shoes for the lady--best go break in elsewhere".

If you enjoyed reading about "She understands...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!