Stonewall Bullet Co.

PDA

Encoreman
February 5, 2008, 08:53 AM
Hi, I saw a thread awhile back about this company and the cast bullets they sell. Has anyone used them and would like to tell how well you liked them. Thanks Mac

If you enjoyed reading about "Stonewall Bullet Co." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
nbkky71
February 5, 2008, 01:22 PM
There was a thread over in thefiringline.com about Stonewall Bullet Co.
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275492

I heard about them over on the marlinowners.com forum and decided to give it a try. I got a box of 500 of 200gr LSWC in .45ACP but haven't had a chance to load them up and see. I'm going to reserve judgement until I can get out to the range

putteral
February 5, 2008, 05:01 PM
I bought 1500 200gr Swc and 1000 230 Rn in .45. They both work fine no leading. A bit sticky but at his prices who cares. Right now he is out of stock on just about everything. he says he will be casting this month and have stock by March. Call or email him first.

jhansman
February 5, 2008, 09:52 PM
I got 500 of his .452" 200gr. SWC. I've shot some, but the jury's not in yet. As putteral says, they arrived a bit sticky, but Robert (the owner) was kind enough to send along some mica to alleviate that issue. Once I have some solid results, I'll post my impressions here.

If you enjoyed reading about "Stonewall Bullet Co." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!