marlin glenfield model 60 aftermarket stock

PDA

Savage Shooter
February 5, 2008, 10:08 PM
I'm looking for a aftermaket marlin stock for my model 60 glenfield. Don't care wheather its wood or synthetic. Where can I find some.:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "marlin glenfield model 60 aftermarket stock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Z71
February 5, 2008, 10:22 PM
Probably have to order an original from GunParts Corp or some other gunparts vendor.

ArmedBear
February 5, 2008, 11:17 PM
Marlin makes and sells them. You can order them from the website.

For lower prices, try some parts resellers.

Pindem
February 5, 2008, 11:42 PM
You can try something like this. There are several places that sell it.

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/p/marlin-model-60-fiberforce-svd-stock-mar3000-/products_id/28

QUICK_DRAW_McGRAW
February 6, 2008, 01:16 AM
i have a dragonov stock made by ATI, i bought it a few months back, went to the range with it on once then got a new scope which was much taller (see through scope rings) so it wasn't quite tall enough, i had to put the orignal stock back on with a cheek riser.

anyways if your intrested i can do $30 plus shipping.

Savage Shooter
February 6, 2008, 12:49 PM
Are there any other stocks that are not the fiberforce style I really don't care for them much. Not looking for original style replacement stocks for marlin.
Just a question I've done some research and marlin has made 11 million gun and ruger 10/22 has only made 5 million why is there so many more accesories for ruger than marlin.

I can understand why marlin doesn't need anything to make it shoot great unlike ruger but id still like to make my marlin a little better with a new stock.

QUICK_DRAW_McGRAW
February 6, 2008, 02:12 PM
nope i hunted for months and couldn't find any other stocks unless tis custom.

scrat
February 6, 2008, 07:47 PM
Quick draw. do you have a picture of that stock or a weblink. id love to see

If you enjoyed reading about "marlin glenfield model 60 aftermarket stock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!