baby eagle

PDA

ido2
February 6, 2008, 03:10 PM
anyone have any experience with the baby eagle in 40 or 45 ? performance and reliability.:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "baby eagle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DsrtEgle
February 6, 2008, 05:47 PM
I have a .40 subcompact polymer. Great gun, snappy with the small barrel but, it serves it's purpose well. I carry IWB. The only set back that I have is the amount of aftermarket goodies made specifically for it. Mine didn't come with polygonal barreling like my big .44 DE does. That might be because it's a subcompact. Do a search for baby eagle here and lots will show up.

BadJuJu
February 6, 2008, 06:39 PM
dont have experience with 40 or 45 but i do with the 9mm. i have a 4.5" steel frame and i LOVES it! its a little heavy but i like the weight. i have had no issues with function in any way(maybe 3-4 "stove pipe" moments in about 1.5-2k rounds.

i do agree about the lack on aftermarket stuff. i did get a nice set of rubber grips from Hogue.

If you enjoyed reading about "baby eagle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!