Interchangeable front sight for M686

PDA

Zeke Menuar
August 2, 2003, 03:23 AM
Saw this conversion for changing the front sight on a M686 on Jack Weigand's website. The front sight on my pistol is too wide for my taste. Anyone have any experience with this conversion?

http://www.jackweigand.com/interfs.html

Thanks

ZM

If you enjoyed reading about "Interchangeable front sight for M686" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Preacherman
August 2, 2003, 07:44 AM
I've seen one on a friend's 686, and it looks very good indeed. However, you'll have to find your own gunsmith to install it... from Weigand's Web site:
Weigand Combat Handguns Inc. is no longer offering Pistolsmithing services. We thank all of our loyal
customers from over the past 20 years. We are now into phase two of WCH Inc. and are fast becoming
the leader in Scope Mount design and manufacturing. Watch for new product announcements on our web
site.

If you enjoyed reading about "Interchangeable front sight for M686" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!