A Bushmaster

PDA

pdh
February 8, 2008, 10:41 PM
Finally.....getting a AR...and it's a Bushmaster Target. Been wanting a AR for years. I am getting my funds in order....may take alittle while....couple weeks up to a month. Buying it off a friend and she is like new condition...he has not shot it very much. It's a flat top....has a redfield 6X18 power scope on it....target trigger and bipod. I know it's a very...very excellant shooter.......can't wait.....

Be sending pics when I get it.....and will appreciation all the advise from all you AR people out there... ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "A Bushmaster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TIMC
February 8, 2008, 10:56 PM
It should serve you well. I have 2 Bushmaster AR's and they are great!

HOLY DIVER
February 9, 2008, 01:11 AM
congrats on your new AR,and wellcom to the club!

4v50 Gary
February 9, 2008, 01:16 AM
Get a 16" upper with an ACOG or EOTech for fun. Gotta have something for stress relief. A dedicated 22 upper would be cool too (I have a Kuehl (sp)).

possum
February 9, 2008, 12:01 PM
congrats, i have owned/used several bushmasters and i have been and continue to be very impressed with them and i would buy them again in a heartbeat!

Wolfman_556
February 9, 2008, 01:51 PM
My Bushmaster 20" Hbar A3 is my favorite rifle.

Art Eatman
February 9, 2008, 01:56 PM
I had a Bushie Match Target for a while. 1/2 MOA critter, for sure.

pdh
February 9, 2008, 02:20 PM
I have seen the groups this rifle shot......she a shooter! My buddy gave me a deal I could not refuse! I first thought....when he told me he would sell I it to me....nope...can not afford it right now......my mouth dropped to the ground when he quoted his price......Whew.................................I gotta get it...now or never.
He has this Bushmaster and a Armilite......the bushmaster is the target series.......
Like I said guys....probably a month or alittle more when I pick her up..........it will be a very long month I am sure.......I will post pics...

Thanks.....................

rangerruck
February 9, 2008, 02:32 PM
sounds like it is long bbl'd, so keep the power optics on it. bushy's are fine for ar's, and they make and test out a nice bbl, so good luck to you.

pdh
February 9, 2008, 04:41 PM
Fantastic developement...........just sold a rifle that I needed to sell... today....pickup time moves up considerately.. :D :D ....week or two...
Forgive me...I am going through my 2nd childhood......:D

Rossi20
February 9, 2008, 05:03 PM
I'm waiting for the bushmaster ACR.

Rokyudai
February 10, 2008, 03:59 PM
Me too Rossi...I'm already searching for a dedicated Bushy dealer and gonna get real chummy with them!

If you enjoyed reading about "A Bushmaster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!