Where is your stock barrel????

PDA

dahondaboy
February 9, 2008, 11:33 AM
hello,my name is chris,
I have been searching hi and lo for a (oem) or stock barrel for my remington 597 .22 everyone seems to be replacing theirs with bull barrels but I need a used or pulled original for less than I can buy the whole rifle. please if you know of any old or pulled barrels off a broken 597 even if the barrel is bent or damaged at muzzle thats fine. thank you in advance sincerely,
chris anderson

If you enjoyed reading about "Where is your stock barrel????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
686S&W
February 9, 2008, 12:02 PM
Hey Chris, I think I have a barrel for you. Bought the gun used, then replaced the barrel years later. Good condition, fired less than 100 rounds through it. Can still see the rifling grooves. .22 LR, stock 597 w/ sights.

PM me with an offer but please make it quick, because I leave for basic training on Feb 11. I could always set something up with my folks otherwise. Money order would do fine.

I check this page frequently so....

If you enjoyed reading about "Where is your stock barrel????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!