Anyone purchase from Cherry's before?

PDA

TauZero
February 9, 2008, 04:28 PM
I'm am interested in buying a gun from Cherry's Fine Guns.

Has anyone dealt with them before?
How are they to work with?
How close were their product descriptions to the product you received?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone purchase from Cherry's before?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
larry starling
February 9, 2008, 09:03 PM
I bought a few Colt's from them in the past. Honest people very friendly. Prices tend to be a little on the high side though......:cool:

az_imuth
February 9, 2008, 10:19 PM
I've purchased from them in the past. Product was as good or better than advertised and communication was A+. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again.

azimuth

AnthonyC.
February 9, 2008, 11:14 PM
Link or location?

az_imuth
February 10, 2008, 07:38 AM
Try this:
http://www.cherrys.com/inventory.htm

azimuth

Shawnee
February 10, 2008, 08:06 AM
I've bought from them twice. Nice Folks !

:cool:

rocinante
February 10, 2008, 11:53 AM
I have not dealt with them direct but I did buy one of their SKS Yugo imports. It was advertised like new and it was. It appeared it went straight from the factory into the cosmoline and storage. Reading on the sks survivor board the cherry imports have a reputation of being probably the best.

nj.piney
February 12, 2008, 01:12 AM
i bought a m48a b o mauser from another company. it was supposed to be unissued. it was , and it had the cherry markings on the barrel. $169 dollars
with accessories. about 8 years ago.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone purchase from Cherry's before?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!