Trying to find bulk Breakfree CLP

PDA

Keith1863
February 13, 2008, 07:29 PM
I am trying to find the cheapest price on bulk (i.e. 1 gallon jugs) Breakfree CLP.

The lowest I have found so far is from R&R at $64.54. This includes shipping.

Does anybody else know where to pick it up at? Do they sell it at gun shows at good prices? Just looking for the cheapest price on 1 gallon jugs.

Thanks,
Keith

If you enjoyed reading about "Trying to find bulk Breakfree CLP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RNB65
February 13, 2008, 11:33 PM
I have a buddy who is a dealer for Kroll International, a wholesaler of firearms products (and a whole bunch of other stuff). If you're in VA he can probably beat that price.

jr45
February 14, 2008, 01:30 PM
I maybe interested in the breakfree from your buddy.

RNB65
February 15, 2008, 10:49 AM
PM sent.
-

evan price
February 15, 2008, 11:39 AM
If you can't get BreakFree, I personally prefer a product called "TriFlow Industrial Lubricant" which is like BreakFree and contains Teflon. It's a Sherwin-Williams product and is available in various aerosol cans, squirt bottles, and in bulk from gallons up to 55-gallon drums from an industrial supplier or S-W dealer. I used to use gallon jugs of it heavily at my previous job and I still have some. Great for guns, machinery, motorcycle chains, etc.

icebones
February 15, 2008, 08:41 PM
you might want to check at http://www1.mscdirect.com/cgi/nnsrhm
I buy all of my metal and metalworking supplies from them, they also stock a lot of oils, cleaners ect. if they dont have break free, you might be able to find something else. hope this helps

have you checked at midway?

Riss
February 17, 2008, 02:16 AM
Will have to check at work. We have a large bottle of Breakfree CLP, a gallon I guess. Not sure where it came from but will see if I can find out, and get a price. BTW Just did quick internet search, this place has gallons of CLP for $56. http://www.rrarms.com/catalog.php?prod=CLP7

If you enjoyed reading about "Trying to find bulk Breakfree CLP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!