Would This Yard Sign Sell?

PDA

the iron horse
February 15, 2008, 06:55 PM
This Home Is A Gun Free Zone

If you enjoyed reading about "Would This Yard Sign Sell?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MikePGS
February 15, 2008, 06:56 PM
It would be interesting to grab a camera and go around to people as a survey :D

momilitia1
February 15, 2008, 06:58 PM
It probably would someplace! But I prefer the sign. This house is protected by 2nd amendment security system..

gaudio5
February 15, 2008, 07:00 PM
ill stick with the fact most of the people that live around me are scared to death of me :)

Winchester 73
February 15, 2008, 07:01 PM
Morton Grove,IL is a possible contender for sale.
The whole town is a GFVZ.

230RN
February 15, 2008, 08:03 PM
WARNING
These Premises Protected
by
John M. Browning
Security Services
est. 1911

revjen45
February 15, 2008, 08:21 PM
Anybody on this board would be charged with hunting using bait. Besides, it's better if it's a surprise.
That's why I don't believe in racking a shotgun, aside from the fact that I don't want to go into a deadly situation 1 round down.:D

Mr White
February 15, 2008, 08:21 PM
I don't want to advertise my gun ownership to any scumbag who drives past. A gun won't stop them if you aren't home. My rolling 2nd Amendment billboard truck gets parked out of street view. A Beware of Dog sign with the dogs to back ip up is probably as effective as anything.

yhtomit
February 15, 2008, 09:16 PM
I've thought a few times (thought haven't yet acted on this) of selling such signs (exact wording different, though); tongue-in-cheek, but Hey, this is one case where if someone wants to give me money, I'd be content not to give a sucker an even break.

It would be great at any kind of debate etc. to have some on hand to offer to people -- even slightly below cost! -- if only they'll promise to display it prominently and unedited in front of their own residence. That might sink in :)

timothy

karlsgunbunker
February 15, 2008, 09:36 PM
Maybe you could sell it on the Brady Bunch site. lol

budiceman
February 15, 2008, 10:25 PM
Not if I was your neighbor! I would be out of the zone!! :-)
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t158/mrbudiceman/goodone.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Would This Yard Sign Sell?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!