Beretta 21A range report update, short.

PDA

firestar
August 3, 2003, 04:20 PM
I have shot my Beretta 21A Bobcat several times since posting my first range report and have still not had one malfunction of any kind. I am so happy with this gun. It is pretty accurate if you try and it points decently if you just want to empty a mag fast.

I tried some CCI Stingers because that is what I am going to carry and they worked fine. As soon as I clean the gun, I will load it with Stingers and be all set.

I have about 350 rounds through the gun now and I am getting to believe that this thing is really going to work! I have never had a reliable tiny auto before so I am a little shocked that this works. I have had a Kel-Tec P-32, Taurus PT-22, Raven .25, and 2 Jennings J-22s that were all total junk. The Raven never jammed but it was still junky and I didn't trust it, also I didn't shoot it as much as the others.

Once I have over 400 rounds through a gun and it is working fine, I start to trust it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta 21A range report update, short." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
August 3, 2003, 06:15 PM
Excellent! Good to hear that you found the right gun/ammo combo ;)

B27
August 3, 2003, 08:39 PM
I bought my 21A in .25 because I thought it would be MORE reliable than the .22, and the darn thing can't get through three full mags without a jam.:(

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta 21A range report update, short." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!