Taking back the media

PDA

chemist308
February 16, 2008, 01:56 PM
He who controls the media controls the world. Right now we know exactly where most of the media stands with our rights. That doesn't mean we shouldn't give feedback about it. Ultimately they are still owned by their ratings.

That said, I went here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15111438/page/2/ and gave a little feedback of my own. I recommend you do the same.

Edit: You'll scroll down to the middle of the page, maybe lower middle. Simply put, my response was that I don't feel safe sending my kids to school, and that I would feel safer if lawful concealed carry were allowed to teachers and principals.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taking back the media" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dstark
February 16, 2008, 08:46 PM
He who controls the media controls the world.

The illuminati...and their not for gun rights.

Standing Wolf
February 16, 2008, 09:19 PM
He who controls the media controls the world.

Well, no, but those who define the terms generally win the arguments.

230RN
February 18, 2008, 09:08 AM
"Never argue with anyone who buys ink by the barrel." (Mencken?)

chemist308
February 21, 2008, 08:09 PM
How many of us are writing the media about their biased reporting, and they're utter lack of reporting any presidential canditates that are actually pro 2A?

If you enjoyed reading about "Taking back the media" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!