Olympic 9mm Nata ammo???

PDA

rauchman
August 4, 2003, 01:57 PM
In the new Shooters catalog that came out, they are advertising Olympic 124grain 9mm with a 1251fps velocity for $99.00 That's a damn great price for some hot 9mm ammo. Does anyone have any experience with this? Also, is it reloadable?

Thanks,
Ken

If you enjoyed reading about "Olympic 9mm Nata ammo???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MonkeyMan
August 5, 2003, 09:10 AM
I bought a case from Ammoman.com last year and it shoots well in my Taurus PT-99. It seems a bit on the hot side though. Two friends of mine and I split the case and it shoots well in one friend's FEG Hi-Power clone but not in the other friends Taurus PT-92, oddly enough. It is reloadable and seems to work fine in my reloads. My usual load is 7.0 gr HS-6 with a 124 gr Rainier TMJ or a 125 gr RNL. I have no info on how well it will last, though.

Stay safe.

If you enjoyed reading about "Olympic 9mm Nata ammo???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!