Walther PPS

PDA

tbtrout
February 25, 2008, 10:50 PM
My wife has an itch for a new pistol and saw this one in a magazine. She has yet to fondle one, but I am looking fo opinions or experiences.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Walther PPS" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PPGMD
February 25, 2008, 11:04 PM
Don't own one, but I've shot one. I like it a lot, it's not a pocket pistol, it has just enough mass that it's a pleasure to shoot. The trigger isn't great, but it's isn't bad either, it's about normal for a safe action trigger.

Anyways I was able to consistently group it around one to two inches at seven yards, quite good for a carry gun and my first time shooting a new trigger system.

I will be picking one up once more companies make holsters and night sights for it.

Crimp
February 26, 2008, 09:30 AM
Try ppstalk.com

Ex-MA Hole
February 26, 2008, 06:31 PM
I have one.

I have about 150 rounds through her. No issues. The first 10 or so shots were to the right, but they came in as I went along. Very accurate. Snappy, but not as bad as I thought it would be (a lot less than my J-Frame).

I loathe carring IWB, but this is so damn thin, it disappears. I plan to pocket carry once I get or make a holster for her.

searcher451
February 26, 2008, 06:58 PM
The PPS is an excellent firearm, exhibiting typical Walther quality. I've got an FE model and have experienced no issues of any kind. Lots of infomation on the gun is available here:

http://www.waltherforums.com/vb/

If you enjoyed reading about "Walther PPS" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!