Three of a kind, workin' on a full house!

PDA

straight-shooter
February 27, 2008, 07:14 PM
I just aquired the XD-40 service model in the middle. I can't help it, I just can't say enough good about the XD's. The 1911 grip angle is the high point for me with these.

top to bottom / XD45 tactical - XD40 service - XD40 sub compact
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd56/straightshooter44/Tabletop2.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Three of a kind, workin' on a full house!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
littlelefty
February 27, 2008, 07:58 PM
Now look what you made me do! I just drooled all over the keyboard! I'm looking hard at the XD compact 45.

Very nice little family you got going there. You should fill the quiver and make it a full house.:D

h-word
February 28, 2008, 01:27 PM
I've owned the service XD40 for a few years and just picked up a sub-compact in the same caliber. Next is the .45

I don't think I'll ever get enough XDs...

straight-shooter
February 28, 2008, 04:00 PM
h-word / How did you like the service .40 model ? Weather has been lousy here so I haven't had a chance to get out and break this beauty in.

If you enjoyed reading about "Three of a kind, workin' on a full house!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!