beretta 96fs

PDA

jberry
February 27, 2008, 11:37 PM
Hey,

I have a buddy that has offered me a beretta 96fs and I know nothing about them. Can anyone give me help on quality, reliability, value etc? this one is used but taken care of.

thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "beretta 96fs" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Steve C
February 28, 2008, 04:01 AM
They are a .40 S&W caliber version of the standard US Military handgun the Beretta 92. Beretta's reliability and quality has always been excellent.

As to value, J&G sales has police surplus in very good condition on sale at $420, I'd suspect a privately owned pistol would be in a little better condition as they usually don't have the holster wear you see on police firearms.

nitestocker
February 28, 2008, 04:02 AM
i dont no about the 96fs but i have the 92 fs in 9mm it is flawless this is my home defence gun i also have a cz 40p its my carry gun your 96 is a 40 smith and wessen cal thats the only difference i dont no what he wants for it take it out and shoot it un load a few mags if he will let you if its anything like mine you,ll love it real nice piece if you buy it i have 5 mecgar mags il sell you there new never used for 55.00 shipped

jberry
February 28, 2008, 02:43 PM
thanks guys

If you enjoyed reading about "beretta 96fs" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!