Just sot my new P95 shoots great

PDA

tblt
February 28, 2008, 05:30 PM
I shot my new P95.So many people knock ruger this gun shoots just as good as my friends CZ p01.Great trigger no gritty trigger feel.Good groups 250 rounds no problem.I can't wait to shoot again.I shoot this gun better than my 357 with a 6 inch barrel.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just sot my new P95 shoots great" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hawkeb
February 28, 2008, 06:12 PM
Glad to hear! I feel that people knock Ruger cause of the price tag. My P89 is built like a tank and it has got to be the most reliable hand gun I have ever owned. More that 27,000 rounds and not one failure of any kind. I can't believe I paid less than $350 for it. I Love my rugers! Sure they don't have a great trigger like my Sig 228 but they get the job done very well.

Krmnnghia
February 28, 2008, 07:24 PM
I ran about 1000 rounds through my P95 before I sold it for something smaller. Never had a single issue with it. I actually had someone tell me that Ruger P series guns were crap and were nothing but problem guns. Uninformed people really get to me sometimes. Glad to hear you enjoy your gun!

tblt
February 28, 2008, 07:39 PM
I wanted a gun with Da/Sa it was bettween cz and ruger but the cost made me buy ruger.Maybe a CZ 75 in a year or two.I actully like shooting my p95 more that my buddy's CZ P-01.I own 3 ruger pistols now and like them all.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just sot my new P95 shoots great" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!