So My SIG 239 Dilema

PDA

JCook5003
February 29, 2008, 06:18 AM
Ok guys-

After much research a couple of months ago I picked up a SIG 239 in .40, and an M-Tac.........

Well I cant get the sucker to conceal at all, how do some of you guys using M-tac and 239's have the clips adjusted? Also at what point on the hip do you carry it?

Thanks for the help guys
Josh

If you enjoyed reading about "So My SIG 239 Dilema" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JDGray
February 29, 2008, 09:15 AM
I carry a 239 in a Sparks W6. The best place I've found for concealment is 4 oc (right handed) but 3oc is most comfortable. My cant is non adjustable, but it has quite a forward rake to it.:)

1BLINDREF
February 29, 2008, 10:58 AM
I carry mine either in an Alessi OWB holster with my shirt untucked, or in a Smart Carry when I'm wearing shorts in the summer.

usp_fan
February 29, 2008, 11:14 AM
I use that same holster to conceal a full sized 220. I like a fair amount of forward cant so my front clip is set at one hole from the bottom and my back clip is one hole from the top if IIRC. I don't have it one right now but I can check when I get home from work.

I carry with the gun at about 3:30-4:00.

If you enjoyed reading about "So My SIG 239 Dilema" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!