Bar-Sto Barrel for a LDA Ltd

PDA

GardDog223
February 29, 2008, 10:31 AM
I have never subscribed to the "If it at broke, don't fix it" mentality. My Para is capable of being shot above my abilities as a shooter. I am tinkering with getting a Bar-Sto barrel for my Para P14.45 LDA Ltd. Has anyone got any experience with a Bar-Sto in their Para? How easy was the Semi Drop In Standard barrel to add to your gun?

If you enjoyed reading about "Bar-Sto Barrel for a LDA Ltd" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Conqueror
February 29, 2008, 11:08 AM
Any claim of "drop in" or "semi drop in" has to be taken with a grain of salt. What drops into a Colt Gold Cup might not drop into a Kimber Raptor. You might get lucky, or you might end up needing a gunsmith. I think the prudent thing to do would be to assume that it WON'T drop in and that you'll need to fit it yourself or have it fitted.

That said, Bar-Sto makes excellent pipes. Remember that Para-Ordnance uses a Para/Clark/Lissner ramp so you need to order your barrel with that ramp, which will probably cost a bit extra.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bar-Sto Barrel for a LDA Ltd" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!