Ithaca Model 49 .22 magnum

PDA

MidMichBlue
February 29, 2008, 10:29 AM
I have an Ithaca Model 49 .22 magnum that was used back in the day to dispatch red squirrels on my property. Gun Digest book of values says it was only made in magnum in 1962, so must have bought it in '62 or '63. The book gives values for the rifle in .22 LR, but nothing for the magnum. I'm wondering if anyone out there can give me a ballpark value for the magnum model in excellent condition (probably less than 100 rds fired; wood & metal in great shape).

If you enjoyed reading about "Ithaca Model 49 .22 magnum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Shawnee
February 29, 2008, 11:40 AM
Hi MMB...

I couldn't fnd anything really solid on the magnum either but based on what there is re: the .22 lr versions I would guess at between $175 and $200 - BUT that's JUST A GUESS ! Hopefully others with better info will come along.

:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Ithaca Model 49 .22 magnum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!