Kahr mag troubles

PDA

HKUSP45C
February 29, 2008, 05:49 PM
Boy I feel a bit silly asking this question.

I need extra mags for a couple of guns I have.

I have a Kahr CW9 and CW45 but I have no idea which mags go with each. Kahr has several different flavors of 9 and 45 that I'm not sure which mags are interchangeable.

Can anyone tell me which model mags will match to my pistols?

If you enjoyed reading about "Kahr mag troubles" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RyanM
February 29, 2008, 05:50 PM
CWs use the regular K-series mags, I believe. If you want to be sure, count how many rounds fit in the mags you have, and buy either flush-fit ones that hold the same number, or extended ones that hold one more.

Not too hard.

I like extended mags for reloads, since they're easier to seat. The extra round doesn't hurt any, either.

The Lone Haranguer
February 29, 2008, 07:54 PM
K, P and CW series do use the same magazines. The P and CW45s should use the same mags.

NGIB
February 29, 2008, 09:33 PM
The Kahr website sells mags and explains in detail what fits what. They're pricey but they deliver quickly...

NWdude83
March 1, 2008, 01:27 AM
Cheaperthandirt.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Kahr mag troubles" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!