What's up with once fired 06 brass???

PDA

Meatco
March 1, 2008, 02:54 AM
Has anyone got a source for once fired 06 brass? I don't care if it's military, as long as it was Boxer primed.

I've tried just about every source I know of, including eBay, and can't find more than a couple of hundred pieces.

Thanks,

Richard

If you enjoyed reading about "What's up with once fired 06 brass???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Idano
March 1, 2008, 04:10 AM
Quit your yell en before you wake up the neighbors. Here you go (http://www.fmreloading.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=FMR&Category_Code=Brass+and+Bullets) $10 a 100 or $56.25 for 500 shipped.

ReloaderFred
March 1, 2008, 10:43 AM
I sell it for $3.00 a pound, plus shipping. How much are you looking for?

Fred

evan price
March 1, 2008, 01:10 PM
I just sold over 1200 of it at ten cents a round shipped. I don't have an -06 to shoot it in, but I was saving it to cutdown to .308 if I needed to... all was military boxer primed. Keep an eye on the marketplace; people list it all the time.

Meatco
March 1, 2008, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the quick replys:

Reloader Fred, you've got a PM

Thanks again,

Richard

ReloaderFred
March 1, 2008, 11:32 PM
PM answered.

Fred

If you enjoyed reading about "What's up with once fired 06 brass???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!