Found the coolest 1911 frame

PDA

NWdude83
March 2, 2008, 02:16 AM
I was down at one of my local gun shops today. There was a used 4" single stack bi-tone custom Caspain 1911 for $805. The frame was freakin sweeeet! It was stainless with a "groove" that your middle finger kinda sits in. And the trigger guard was square, with the bottom corner sticking/jetting outward. I told the guy that if it was a full size frame, and just the frame by itself, I would buy it in a heartbeat and build myself a 1911. I didn't even think to ask if I could take a pic. :banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "Found the coolest 1911 frame" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gunjunky
March 2, 2008, 02:51 AM
That sounds like and Olympic arms frame. Had one a few years ago. Checkout the link they have a few like you discribe.

http://www.olyarms.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=37

NWdude83
March 2, 2008, 02:59 AM
Yes! I think thats it.

NWdude83
March 2, 2008, 03:41 PM
Mods, please close thread now.

If you enjoyed reading about "Found the coolest 1911 frame" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!