Introducing the world's smallest gun that fires deadly 300mph bullets! Media Panics!

PDA

eric.cartman
March 5, 2008, 01:14 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=526655&in_page_id=1770

Introducing the world's smallest gun that fires deadly 300mph bullets - but is just TWO inches long
By ANDY DOLAN - More by this author Last updated at 16:39pm on 5th March 2008

Comments Comments (4)
Meet the pistol that fits in your pocket - and packs a hell of a punch.

The SwissMiniGun is the size of a key fob but fires tiny 270mph bullets powerful enough to kill at close range.

Officially the world's smallest working revolver, the gun is being marketed as a collector's item and measures just 2.16 inches long (5.5cm). It can fire real 4.53 bullets up to a range of 367ft (112m).

The stainless steel gun costs 3,000 although the manufacturers also produce extravagant, made-to-order versions made out of 18-carat gold with customised diamond studs which sell for up to 30,000.

Scroll down for more...

Swiss Minigun

At just over two inches long it is the world's smallest gun - but the 300mph bullets it fires mean it is still deadly

It cannot be imported into the UK, and buyers in Switzerland and Europe must produce an import permit from police to obtain one.

The gun is banned from being imported into the US - because it's barrel is less than three inches, meaning it is deemed too small to qualify for sporting purposes.

Jonathan Spencer, consultant forensic scientist and firearms expert, said that although the gun, which fires bullets at a speed of 399 feet a second, was tiny, it could still prove fatal and in the eyes of the law was as dangerous as a machine gun.

He said: "The general threshold for perforating the skin is about 330 feet a second.

"Apart from bone, skin offers the greatest resistance to penetration. If it can pass through the skin it is potentially lethal, even if the bullets are small.

"If you shoved something 3mm across into someone's chest you could kill them. It's the same with these bullets, they could penetrate the heart.

"It is capable of killing someone. Under section 5 of the Firearms Act it would be a prohibited weapon. It would be on the same scale as a machine gun."

The gun shoots 2.34 mm calibre rim fire ammunition especially developed for it as the smallest rim fire ammunition in the world.

Scroll down for more...
Swiss Minigun

The Swiss Minigun, which is being marketed as a collector's item, is just 5.5cm long, and fires 4.53mm bullets up to 112 metres

Swiss Minigun

It weighs in at just 0.7oz (19.8grams) and fires live and blank ammunition.

The gun is the first product of the SwissMiniGun company, a gunsmiths based at La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland.

Owner Paul Erard said that since the product's launch three years ago, the firm had sold around 300 of the guns, mainly to collectors in the Middle and Far East.

He said: "We are producing in very small quantities - perhaps 25 gold guns and 100 steel guns a year, and there is a six month waiting list to get one.

"We will make whatever the customer wishes for. The most expensive version we have sold cost 30,000 and was covered in diamonds and came with a gold chain."

Other bespoke finishes available include ebony grips, hand engraved grips, gold grips with diamonds or collared precious stones.

Mr Erard said that although the double action revolver is similar in appearance to a Colt Python full-size weapon, it was actually based on a Swiss-made revolver.

In September 2006 the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives(ATF) in New York issued a warning about the gun after being alerted by a police officer who spotted it on a website.

Special Agent William McMahon said the gun was so small it could pass for a key fob, and warned it made the perfect stealth weapon for serious criminals.

But Mr Erard denied the gun was deadly and said it was only a tenth as powerful as some air guns.

"Since September 11 there has been a lot of paranoia in America", he said.

"It is ridiculous. Why would criminals want my gun when you can go out and buy a Kalashnikov there already?"

A Guinness World Records spokesman confirmed the gun held the record as the word's smallest working revolver.

If you enjoyed reading about "Introducing the world's smallest gun that fires deadly 300mph bullets! Media Panics!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
littlegator
March 5, 2008, 01:19 PM
The SwissMiniGun is the size of a key fob but fires tiny 270mph bullets powerful enough to kill at close range.

My hands, which fit in my pocket, are powerful enough to kill at close range too. They don't go 270 mph though. :(

littlegator
March 5, 2008, 01:22 PM
If you shoved something 3mm across into someone's chest you could kill them. It's the same with these bullets, they could penetrate the heart.
:confused: I guess it's time to bulk up a little bit then with some pushups, huh.

American_Pit_Bull
March 5, 2008, 01:25 PM
So is it "meters per hour" or "miles per hour"?

EDIT: I now see the 399 feet per second... I wonder what they think of all the pellet guns that shoot twice as fast as that!

Wes Janson
March 5, 2008, 01:36 PM
I really, really, really doubt that projectile could penetrate more than an inch or two into flesh.

News Shooter
March 5, 2008, 01:39 PM
Am I missing something here? Is this a new story? I saw this at least a year ago

dmxx9900
March 5, 2008, 01:50 PM
An air gun in .177 is more likely to kill then that dainty little gun but it can hurt someone like a painfull sting.

230RN
March 5, 2008, 02:29 PM
If you get shot with one, use some cortisone ointment to stop the itching.

It's a pretty finely crafted little toy.

Details (click on the internal pages in this site. Great closeup pics of it disassembled, etc.):

http://www.swissminigun.com/home.html

---------
EDITED TO ADD BALLISTICS. Note the underlined portion, which I wish the reporter had seen instead of panicizing.

2.34 mm. AMMUNITION TECHNICAL DATA
Type : Rim fire cartridge Metric English
Calibre: 2.34 mm. 0.092126 in.
Bullet length: 4.53 mm. 0.178346 in.
Bullet weight: 0.128 g. 1.9753 grains
Cartridge length: 6.1 mm. 0.240157 in.
Cartridge diameter: 2.34 mm. 0.092126 in.
Rim diameter: 2.8 mm. 0.110236 in
Live ammunition total length: 9.13 mm. 0.359449 in.
Average V0: 121.8 m/sec.- 399.6 f/sec.
Bullet energy: 0.97 J. 0.7154 ft-lbf

This 2.34mm rim fire ammunition is made by SwissMiniGun.

Blank and live cartridges are available.

The power of the SwissMiniGun Cal. 2.34m/m ammunition is just less than 1 joule.

We would like to take this opportunity to inform journalists who are interested in writing articles about our product that the power of most airguns or BB guns, which are in many countries freely on sale, can exceed over 10 times the power of our ammunition.

We do not wish to find on the web the same kind of nonsense article we have found lately. (Underlining mine --230RN.)

Therefore, journalists are very welcome to contact us for any further information. Thank you.

NG VI
March 5, 2008, 02:40 PM
Airguns don't use powder or primers so it's irrelevant that they can fire a larger projectile three times faster, they aren't as 'scary'. it's seriously 'scary' that someone would just go and make a GUN that small! I mean what if a baby got a hold of it and ate it! that would be the most expensive poop ever!

Gaiudo
March 5, 2008, 02:42 PM
From their website:

The power of the SwissMiniGun Cal. 2.34m/m ammunition is just less than 1 joule.

We would like to take this opportunity to inform journalists who are interested in writing articles about our product that the power of most airguns or BB guns, which are in many countries freely on sale, can exceed over 10 times the power of our ammunition.

We do not wish to find on the web the same kind of nonsense article we have found lately.

Therefore, journalists are very welcome to contact us for any further information. Thank you.

Gaiudo
March 5, 2008, 02:48 PM
Its really a beautiful piece of work:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb277/gaiudo1982/SwissGun2.jpg

But rather small!!

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb277/gaiudo1982/SwissMinigun.jpg

Too bad they aren't available here in the states. No sporting purpose?? What a load of crock.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb277/gaiudo1982/SwissGun1.jpg

evilelvis
March 5, 2008, 06:20 PM
You gotta wonder when the US, the (to the media) "gun totting redneck hollaring rambo luvin" United States can't import them

It looks really cool though.

12many
March 5, 2008, 07:26 PM
I didn't think I would say this, but that is kinda interesting since it is in the shape of a revolver. I kinda want one.

Is this correct, a bullet traveling 1200 f/s is going about 830 MPH? Interesting. So, would 3000 f/s = about 2000 mph?

P12
March 5, 2008, 07:30 PM
How would one pull the trigger?

Nevermind. Figured it out.

keeleon
March 5, 2008, 07:45 PM
Um, what's the story here? All of my airsoft rifles fire a 0.20g projectile 6mm in size over 400 fps at 600 rounds a minute

This thing only fires a 4.53 mm, 0.128g projectile at the same speed, which technically means equivalent or less power.

I shoot people with it every weekend, and noone has had it "penetrate to their heart" yet. Give. Me. A. Break.

You might lose an eye or a tooth, but this couldn't kill someone.

Geronimo45
March 5, 2008, 07:49 PM
Jonathan Spencer, consultant forensic scientist and firearms expert, said... in the eyes of the law [it] was as dangerous as a machine gun.
Okay. How do you become a firearms expert? All you have to do is answer email or the telephone, and say "oh, highly dangerous item here."

Special Agent William McMahon said the gun was so small it could pass for a key fob, and warned it made the perfect stealth weapon for serious criminals.
Is it easier to be a firearms expert or special agent? How can something with less ballistic energy than that CO2-powered BB-firing Walther PPK be a 'stealth weapon' against anything but cockroaches?

Harvster
March 5, 2008, 08:18 PM
and warned it made the perfect stealth weapon for serious criminals.

Yeah, I'll bet a soon as some of these are smuggled into the US we'll be hearing about drive by shootings were no one sees a gun and report only hearing a slight snapping sound. The only thing left will be the bodies in the streets and a car speeding off into the night. The only chance we've got is if the bullets aren't too small to put some sort of serial number or barcode on.

Zedicus
March 5, 2008, 08:30 PM
hm, *looks at $50 pellet rifle in the corner that shoots .177 at 750FPS*.....

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2416/rofltl4.gifhttp://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2416/rofltl4.gifhttp://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2416/rofltl4.gif

Gingerbreadman
March 5, 2008, 08:40 PM
I've been hit by 6mm projectiles moving that fast before. Not exactly pleasant, but I'm still here.

warned it made the perfect stealth weapon for serious criminals
Except that no serious criminal would limit themselves that severely.

tourer
March 5, 2008, 08:44 PM
OH MY GOD! Run for the hills.
News media. All I can say is WoW and shake my head.:barf:

ColinthePilot
March 5, 2008, 08:47 PM
I was just about to post this. Saw it earlier at work.

The gun is banned from being imported into the US - because it's barrel is less than three inches, meaning it is deemed too small to qualify for sporting purposes.

I'm surprised no one jumped on this one yet. 1. I thought barrels less than 3 inches were common on revolvers. 2. there is waaaayy too much sense mixed with science floating around here. 3. the constant thorn in the 2a's side, the "sporting purposes" thing. :banghead:

Packman
March 5, 2008, 08:50 PM
and in the eyes of the law was as dangerous as a machine gun.

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

avpro
March 5, 2008, 08:52 PM
These pics have been around for about two years now and I have yet to see a live demonstration of this alleged gun. The only thing I see are these pictures which look like they are computer generated. Anyone seen any pictures of this thing other than the ones on their web site? Call me a skeptic, but I think this thing is a fake.

WheelGunMom
March 5, 2008, 08:54 PM
The best quote from the various past threads on the minigun was

"I struggle to think what good this would do, unless you get assaulted by a 12" tall mugger." :)

TylerDurden
March 5, 2008, 08:58 PM
How are you supposed to clean that thing?

Media hype to show how diabolical gun makers can be.

Bartholomew Roberts
March 5, 2008, 09:05 PM
It is POSSIBLE I could kill you by telling you inane stories demonstrating a total ignorance of physics and firearms until you had a brain aneurysm and died from the idiocy. However it is not PROBABLE.

Maybe someone should explain that to the author?

Wes Janson
March 5, 2008, 09:05 PM
How are you supposed to clean that thing?

Drop it into a bottle of Hoppes?

Otahyoni
March 5, 2008, 09:37 PM
My favorite line:
It would be on the same scale as a machine gun.

Yes... a 2.34mm machine gun. Is that similar to getting stung by the whole swarm of bees, rapid fire?:D

Bill2e
March 5, 2008, 09:39 PM
My favorite is the 2.34 mm caliber

How the heck to you measure that one.

matt87
March 5, 2008, 09:47 PM
Actually, I'm not too sure it's banned from import to the UK. We have a legal definition of a firearm which includes the phrase 'lethal, barrelled...' and the power level for lethality is declared to be over one Joule. Probably avoids the definition of an imitation firearm too due to its diminuitive size. Ammo is another matter however. Blanks would be okay though!

Oh, and about the whole thing of being the same as a machinegun... full auto and small firearms (with some exceptions) are classed as prohibited weapons under the Firearms Act 1968, as amended 1988, 1997. So are pepper spray and tasers. Semi-auto .22 rimfire rifles, single-loading and manual-repeating rifles, shotguns, muzzle-loading pistols, revolvers, rifles, muskets, shotguns, cannons up to 2" bore, air rifles over 12 ft/lb, air pistols over 6 ft/lb and many more fun and useful tools and toys are Section 1 firearms or Section 2 shotguns, as in not prohibited. By that journalist's logic, a can of sprayable seasoning is more deadly than, say, a Saiga 12 with slugs, or perhaps a Boys .55 AT rifle, or a LeMat m/l revolver.

Geronimo45
March 5, 2008, 11:52 PM
1. I thought barrels less than 3 inches were common on revolvers.
They are. Those revolvers are typically made here, though. Lots ot stupid regulations to keep away those nasty Euro pocket guns. Import requirements are much more strict than gun manufacture requirements.

Jorg Nysgerrig
March 5, 2008, 11:58 PM
What is it about this silly little gun that keeps causing the media to discover it over and over? It's been floating around for years.

Pigspitter
March 6, 2008, 12:03 AM
yeah, i seem to have something in my closet that fires 6mm pellets a whopping 400fps, if FULL AUTO. Oh yeah, its an airsoft gun

jrfoxx
March 6, 2008, 12:21 AM
Personally, I'm just REALLY impressed with the manufacturing/engineering of a funcional gun that tiny, that also looks so nice.VERY neat little curiosity item, IMHO.
Screw the anti's, they'll ALWAYS find something "evil" to panic about and want banned, even if all guns did dissappear magically, it'd be knives (like in the UK), then bats/clubs/sticks, then rocks, and on, and on, and on.Anything to control by fear, have something to complain about and make them feel rightious and superior, and avoid adimtting people are the problem, not objects.

BigBadJohn
March 6, 2008, 12:34 AM
My Xythos 2mm pinfire revolver that shoots flares will cause more damage then that.

Nice craftsmanship though.

Gunnerpalace
March 6, 2008, 12:40 AM
Jonathan Spencer, consultant forensic scientist and firearms expert, said... in the eyes of the law [it] was as dangerous as a machine gun.

To say that thing is as dangerous as a machine gun Automatically discredits him as a firearms expert,

Quote 2: Perfect Stealth Weapon? this guy clearly should not be a special agent, if someone tried to hi-jack a plane with that he would be laughed to scorn.

ridata
March 6, 2008, 12:41 AM
avpro wrote... These pics have been around for about two years now and I have yet to see a live demonstration of this alleged gun. The only thing I see are these pictures which look like they are computer generated. Anyone seen any pictures of this thing other than the ones on their web site? Call me a skeptic, but I think this thing is a fake.
I personally haven't seen one, but this youtube video demonstration of one looks fairly convincing that they are real.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KIq3JkoABYM

Carl N. Brown
March 6, 2008, 01:51 AM
A decorative novelty item less lethal than a nail file or icepick. I bet my cat is deadlier than than toy. Must have been a reeeeellly slooooow news day.

Titan6
March 6, 2008, 04:51 AM
Reminds me of the 1911 spit ball guns of my youth. You used to pick them in the toy bins at the dollar store. Such things would get a child expelled these days.

flynlr
March 6, 2008, 05:33 AM
holler when it's available as a belt fed anti model airplane gun.

PercyShelley
March 6, 2008, 05:52 AM
Airsoft pellets are plastic and so have lower sectional density than bullets, but otherwise I think the comparison is apt.

And if penetrating skin is all it take to obliterate some poor innocent victim's heart, then we had better deprive all those pubs of darts. Those suckers sting!

Anyhow, it's old news, but it truly is amazing what the Swiss can do with a hunk of metal.

Double Naught Spy
March 6, 2008, 06:00 AM
Am I missing something here? Is this a new story? I saw this at least a year ago

Actually, more like three years ago, at least, and that is based on posts here on THR. The article isn't introducing anything at all. It is all very old news. The company that makes the Swiss Minigun just has a better promotional department than the likes of Colt, Ruger, etc.
see http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=344895&highlight=swiss+mini

If the gun costs so much, then why does the holster look like it came out of a box of crackerjacks?

abrink
March 6, 2008, 07:47 AM
thats dumb. I dont see the point of a gun that small. I even think Kel-tecs are pushing it a bit.

Warren
March 6, 2008, 08:01 AM
I'd love to see a tiny speedloader for this gun.

sgtdevildog
March 6, 2008, 08:13 AM
Shouldn't it have an accessory rail?

Ash
March 6, 2008, 08:29 AM
"In the eyes of the law [it] was as dangerous as a machine gun"

That doesn't discredit the "expert" but merely illustrates the law's inflexibility.

I got a chance to see three Mosins made by Tula for the Czar of Russia at the Nicholas and Alexandria exhibit there were actually smaller in scale (but longer, of course) than this revolver. They were increadibly intricate and were the Infantry, Dragoon, and Cossack models of the original Mosin (in original configuration, not the 1907 updates). They came with ammo that would really fire. (they were about the same scale as the GI Joe doll toys)

The ability to do this has been demonstrated for more than 100 years.

Ash

Lichter
March 6, 2008, 10:12 AM
How many ft/s is 300mph?

Ash
March 6, 2008, 10:47 AM
440 fps

((5280*300)/60)/60

Robert Hairless
March 6, 2008, 11:18 AM

Absolutely untrue and, in fact, a shocking lie.

This particular handgun would be exactly right for the annual mosquito hunt. Larger calibers destroy the meat and ruin the mosquito as a trophy.

max popenker
March 6, 2008, 11:29 AM
Okay, now we got the answer for the classic "what gun for roach zombies" thread ;)

DiN_BLiX
March 6, 2008, 11:37 AM
OMG, thats a joke right?

Ash
March 6, 2008, 11:48 AM
Oh where oh where did the Kolibri go?

Ash

keeleon
March 6, 2008, 11:55 AM
Airsoft pellets are plastic and so have lower sectional density than bullets, but otherwise I think the comparison is apt.

But also remember that the average airsoft pellet wieghs about .20g to .25g. These things only weigh .128g. So while they are smaller, and thus have less "resistance", it still averages out to about the same "force". If I were to put .12g airsoft bbs in my (400fps firing .25g) rifle, they would easily go over 500fps. There is a LOT of math to compare the two, but they are close enough that it is an extremeley accurate comparison. Which makes this very funny because airsoft guns are DESIGNED to shoot people safely. The only way one of these could be deadly is if you swallowed it I think.

NG VI
March 6, 2008, 12:46 PM
See my post about expensive poop

Gunnerpalace
March 6, 2008, 12:52 PM
Fox news is doing a bit on it in the next 5 min or so. The think a Terrorist will use it. :rolleyes:

bluestarlizzard
March 6, 2008, 12:57 PM
What is it about this silly little gun that keeps causing the media to discover it over and over? It's been floating around for years.

*shrugs* they get bored?

Gunnerpalace
March 6, 2008, 12:58 PM
on now, they got a new yorker on, use it like a box cutter? where do they get these people, it could kill someone? A major crisis? hold on , a cop could shoot someone pointing it at them? this guy is an alarmist and a half, It's lethal he keeps saying it is dangerous within 30ft, now he just said that crooks will be making these. Oh brother.

pdowg881
March 6, 2008, 01:00 PM
Yup the fox piece talked about it being smuggled in and being a terrorist issue because it is deadly and can be put on a keychain. How stupid. Any reasonably intelligent person could make a concealable gun with somethin glike a .22 round that could actually do some damge. Like a pen gun or whatever. That Swiss gun just seems like a cool novelty to me. I can't possibly understand ow people could panic about that .

News Shooter
March 6, 2008, 01:01 PM
Well, here's a positive result. I was just watching the Fox story and an anti-gun urban moonbat female in my office came by and said, "How cute." She wants the diamond encrusted one

ceetee
March 6, 2008, 02:02 PM
I don't think the gun is anywhere as neat as the fact that they can make teeny-weeny little rimfire ammo, and it actually fires. That's more than you can say for a lot of the Remington Thunderbolts that are on the Wally World shelves...

Rachen
March 6, 2008, 02:04 PM
I shoot people with it every weekend, and noone has had it "penetrate to their heart" yet. Give. Me. A. Break.

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Man, it's the way you put it. Hilarious.

Caimlas
March 6, 2008, 04:08 PM
Huh. They'd make a nice key chain to pick up while over there, I'd think.

As someone else said, you could fix the itching with some cortisone cream.

pdowg881
March 6, 2008, 04:22 PM
"That's more than you can say for a lot of the Remington Thunderbolts that are on the Wally World shelves..."

Don't get me started on thunderbolts. Lat time a shot a box the bonus 50 rounds were all duds. I also mad ethe mistake of shooting them through a fairly new gun and worrying that the 2 ftf's per mag might have been my guns fault.

230RN
March 6, 2008, 05:17 PM
I wonder how they rifled it... if it's rifled at all.

And the stitching on that holster is amazing. Looks cheesy in the website stills, but looking at it in the video gives you a sense of scale... incredible! Almost makes you wonder how they made the needle, too!

Frandy
March 6, 2008, 06:41 PM
Here's a link to CNET with additional photos:
http://www.news.com/2300-7348_3-6233303-1.html?tag=ne.gall.pg

javacodeman
March 7, 2008, 02:12 PM
FoxNews.com has a new video with some dork stating how this is going to complicate home land security efforts. By their accounts, the bullet travels 300 mph, which if my calculations are correct is 440 fps.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player06.html?030608/030608_hapnow_guns&Happening_Now&World%27s%20Smallest%20Gun&acc&US&-1&News&173&&&new

java

12many
March 7, 2008, 02:21 PM
There is very little 'news' on tv anymore. They are all competing for ratings and advertizing $. They need headlines, trickery, and flash to capture an audiane from the 200 channels that are available. Most americans (perhaps all countries) are too dumb to know the difference. :cuss: I can not watch fox or cnn for more than about 5 minutes anymore.

I think I am turning into an 'old cuss'. :rolleyes:

12many
March 7, 2008, 02:23 PM
Is it a cartridge or more like a black powder loading?

230RN
March 7, 2008, 02:35 PM
No, they're itty-bitty rimfires. I'm not sure from my reading of the site, but I think they're just primer-operated, no powder.

H3ll, I doubt you could fit even one granule of Unique or Bullseye in those cases.

The darned thing is so finely crafted, it's unbelievable. For scaling in the pic below, remember that the bullets are 2mm in diameter. (The thumbnail didn't come out, but click on it anyhow.)

Like, wow, man!

Go browse their site. You, too, will emit a wow.

Banned from import because of having "no sporting purpose." I wonder if they could be put on the Curio and Relic list as a Curio.

ETA: Sorry, when I uploaded what I thought was just a single pic of the gun and cartridges from my local HTML file, I didn't realize I would be uploading all the pix. So there's some redundancy there with the pix which appear above. :(

NG VI
March 7, 2008, 02:40 PM
It looks so cool! I'd hate to be a bonehead who was seriously afraid of being hurt by one of those. some people.

BigG
March 7, 2008, 02:55 PM
It sure doesn't look very precision made based on watchmaking standards. You could shove a sheet of paper into that sideplate crack. Not to mention the engine turning and ersatz checkering on the stocks.

Guntalk
March 7, 2008, 03:48 PM
The important question is how many of these could you carry concealed?

Warren
March 7, 2008, 06:20 PM
The important question is how many of these could you carry concealed?

All of them.

Cesiumsponge
March 7, 2008, 10:23 PM
The pictures of the revolver is fake. Maybe there is such a product, but on close inspection, you can tell it is CGI rendered. Wood is almost always a dead giveaway because its difficult, if not impossible, to simulate proper wood grain.

Also look at the rear of the revolver, on the grip area where there is engraving. On the upper side where the webbing of your hand would go, you can see a bumpmap discontinuity on the wood. The grain abruptly changes colors and directions.

OMGWTFBBQ
March 7, 2008, 10:32 PM
My .177" daisy pellet gun can fire 8 shots at 450fps as fast as I can pull the trigger, and I'm sure it's legal to buy without a background check or permit somewhere in continental Europe

bumm
March 7, 2008, 11:06 PM
Well, thank GOD these things are being banned! I can just see the terrorists and gangbangers lining up to spend 6000 bucks on the world's smallest gun! "Hey give me your money! ...What are you laughing at...? This is a REAL gun! I'll SHOOT you with it if you don't stop laughing..! HEY... STAND UP AND GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!"
Marty

If you enjoyed reading about "Introducing the world's smallest gun that fires deadly 300mph bullets! Media Panics!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!