HK P7 vs. Browning Hi Power?

PDA

GrandmasterB
March 6, 2008, 02:23 PM
Anyone have pics comparing the relative size of a Hi Power to a HK P7 PSP? I often carry a Hi Power IWB, and am looking forward to picking up a German P7 police trade in soon, and would like to know the overall size difference compared to a Hi Power.

I has been too long since I have seen a P7 up close, and longer since I fired a P7M13.

If you enjoyed reading about "HK P7 vs. Browning Hi Power?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Zak Smith
March 6, 2008, 02:52 PM
Ooh. I don't think I have a photo of both. I've CCW'd both but don't own my BHPs anymore.

My impressions-- slides similar thickness. BHP grip thicker. BHP grip a little shorter. BHP slide longer.

waterhouse
March 6, 2008, 03:29 PM
I agree with Zak on the dimensions. I've got separate pictures of them but none with both in the same frame. I'd go snap a photo now except that I sold off my BHPs.

Mike OTDP
March 6, 2008, 03:38 PM
I'd concur, but the P7 is noticably flatter. Excellent CCW arm.

surjimmy
March 6, 2008, 05:28 PM
randgfirearms.com has a couple for sale. These guys are great, and very honest to deal with.

slzy
March 6, 2008, 06:20 PM
one ource says the p7 is 25g lighter and 29mm shorter

If you enjoyed reading about "HK P7 vs. Browning Hi Power?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!