Next best line of defense situation....

PDA

motorsport28
March 6, 2008, 04:52 PM
Ok here is the situation:

I have been trying to convince my fiance to let me buy her a firearm. She wont carry it. I have tried everything in the book, but its a no go. She would rather have mace. Well we all know the cons about mace so I have convinced her to use/carry a tazer-gun (projectile). Any suggestions on a manufacturer/model?

If you enjoyed reading about "Next best line of defense situation...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
March 6, 2008, 06:07 PM
Only one. Tazer

Also, see the General Gun Discussion forum on "buying/picking a gun for my GF/Wife". The simple answer is don't try to make her do anything and send her to www.CorneredCat.com so that she has a chance to read from one of our senior member's experience.

motorsport28
March 6, 2008, 08:51 PM
ok thanks.

RancidSumo
March 6, 2008, 09:00 PM
Only one. Tazer

Also, see the General Gun Discussion forum on "buying/picking a gun for my GF/Wife". The simple answer is don't try and send her to www.CornerCat.com so that she has a chance to read from one of our senior member's experience.

I think that the link is wrong. It is http://www.corneredcat.com.

hso
March 6, 2008, 10:38 PM
Thanks, RancidSumo.

If you enjoyed reading about "Next best line of defense situation...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!