Redfield/Leatherwood ART optic system?

PDA

eldon519
March 9, 2008, 05:05 PM
I've got an M1A Loaded, and I am curious if there are any sources available which have the Redfield/Leatherwood ART system as found on the M21 sniper rifles from days gone by? It seems like a pretty effective range/hold over adjustment system for someone who doesn't want to devote tons of time to practicing these techniques with a Mil-dot.

If you enjoyed reading about "Redfield/Leatherwood ART optic system?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HorseSoldier
March 9, 2008, 09:05 PM
Check Midway USA. They have Leatherwood scopes that, I think, are identical to the M21 sniper scopes. I think this (http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=444475&t=11082005) is what you're looking for.

eldon519
March 9, 2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks HorseSoldier. That looks like the one. Now just to figure out how to mount it...

If you enjoyed reading about "Redfield/Leatherwood ART optic system?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!