Just got back from shooting AR-15, taking questions

PDA

newbie4help
March 9, 2008, 07:46 PM
"Fire" away. It was my 2cd time to shoot it. We used a holographic sight, tactical stock.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just got back from shooting AR-15, taking questions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
General Geoff
March 9, 2008, 07:49 PM
The most important question: Did you have fun?

littlegator
March 9, 2008, 07:50 PM
pics of the AR? pics of your target? Come on man! ;)

newbie4help
March 9, 2008, 07:52 PM
I sure as hell did. I can't wait to finally get a firearm of my own and become proficient. I have to wait until I get back home since I'm an out-of state resident right now. We actually talked with some cool hunters while we were out there too, it was sunny, most fun I've had in a while.

newbie4help
March 9, 2008, 07:55 PM
Haha, I will have to get up pics later, the gun belongs to a friend of mine. We took pics of the target.

The weird thing is we couldn't get the holographic centered quite right, they were all clustering down and to the left, but man that thing was amazing.

newbie4help
March 9, 2008, 08:02 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-mn6xJvO5Rw

This is his exact same sight - and his AR looks almost exactly the same.

Marbles
March 9, 2008, 08:09 PM
I had a similar experience.

A very, very nice man let me rip through a 20 .223 rounds of my own purchase (cheap budget + minimum wage = very little) PLUS two boxes of his own. (20 round Remington 55gr UMC FMJ ammo)

I had fun. I want an AR15. Oh, and a mag through his .223 AR with a ACOG NSN.

Excellent rifle. No doubt about it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just got back from shooting AR-15, taking questions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!