Tapco SKS Stock

PDA

dispatch55126
March 9, 2008, 08:45 PM
Has anyone used one of these and how is the fit and finish? This is for a Yugo SKS.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tapco SKS Stock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Seafarer12
March 9, 2008, 08:55 PM
I know their ak stuff is good. The father inlaw put some on his MAK and it really tightend the gun up. It shoots tighter groups now and its also nice to have a longer LOP.

WoofersInc
March 9, 2008, 11:46 PM
Did the full Tapco stock set-up on mine. Really like the way it looks and handles now. Everything was a straight swap. Didn't have to play with anything to get it to fit. Did find more cosmoline while switching stocks though.:D

D94R
March 10, 2008, 11:22 AM
My Yugo has the Tapco furniture. No problems at all with it.

ROMAK IV
March 10, 2008, 11:28 AM
I bought a Norinco with the T-6 type stock on it, that's the one with the telescoping stock like on an AR. Anyway, I was surprised as it is very nice and considerably improves the feel of the SKS. You can adjust the but to a nearly pefect length. The handguard/gas tube has a picitanny rail molded on, and although mine is tight, I haevn't ,omuted anything on it to test the rigidity. Be advised, to follow the 922 rules concerning parts count, and Tapco is the perfect place to do so since they stock all those parts.

Neo-Luddite
March 10, 2008, 04:11 PM
On the same line--how reliable are the tapco mags in the Yugo sks?

dispatch55126
March 10, 2008, 07:42 PM
Speaking about 922r, I was speaking to a BATF guy at the range last week. I basically asked him what I needed to do to stay compliant. According to him, once its in the country and in the hands of a private owner, 922r means little.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tapco SKS Stock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!