MHI fan club

PDA

max popenker
March 10, 2008, 02:48 PM
with Larry's permission i locally ordered a couple of MHI patch stickers and applied one to my EBS (Evil Black Shotgun :))
Here's the results

needless to say that i really LOVE that book!

If you enjoyed reading about "MHI fan club" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MaterDei
March 10, 2008, 03:07 PM
I'm an MHI fanboy!

JesseL
March 10, 2008, 03:07 PM
Larry really ought to sell some stickers like that. I've been trying to figure out where to put my patch, but I could go nuts with the stickers.

I'm still waiting to see someone build an Abomination clone and one of those stickers on the stock would be the perfect finishing touch.

Edit:
Better yet, Larry should get someone making MHI 1911 grips!

max popenker
March 10, 2008, 03:38 PM
JesseL, IMO the best place for MHI patch is the soft gun case ;)

bogie
March 10, 2008, 03:54 PM
Larry, do you have the art from the light-colored patch?

Brian Dale
March 10, 2008, 04:26 PM
Looks good. I also like the cool bookmark you're using in the right-hand photograph. ;)

Hoppy590
March 10, 2008, 04:44 PM
a little bigger and more pronounced and id say you have a winning product. should talk to Larry and the local producer and see what you can run for these bad boys....

we all want patches (Velcro back?) and stickers

Justin
March 10, 2008, 05:15 PM
Larry, do you have the art from the light-colored patch?

Yes, he does. ;)

bogie
March 10, 2008, 06:18 PM
Well, good. Because I scanned one of the dark patches to make him some stickers, and they were just plain ugly... And the book cover that Oleg sent me has blood as part of the patch layer.

ndh87
March 10, 2008, 07:32 PM
Ok, whos got the MHI patch 1911 grips? I want a set of those.

Now that i see this thread...i think i'll read the book again.

Correia
March 11, 2008, 02:06 PM
Bogie, I'm down with doing stickers.

PM me with costs. Or anything you sell, you can just pay me royalties. :)

I've got another 100 patches if anybody wants them. $4 each.

I got my first book royalty statement, but it only shows activity as far as December, where I had sold 275 books. So I have no idea how many books have sold so far.

Brian Dale
March 11, 2008, 02:23 PM
I've got another 100 patches if anybody wants them. $4 each.Same contact info as for the sweatshirts and hats a few years ago, or should we get in touch with you by PM?

Edited to add: I just found the answer here (http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/order-mhi/).

Thanks.

Gord
March 11, 2008, 03:14 PM
I'd buy MHI stickers (or a hat, or pretty much anything else) gladly.

Heck, I was even thinkin' about getting the logo engraved on my 870 or something. :D

max popenker
March 11, 2008, 03:15 PM
Larry, why not to use http://www.cafepress.com/ ?
They do stickers, t-shirts, hats, mugs and all the other stuff, and all you have is to upload a proper MHI logo image, and then start getting your royalties ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "MHI fan club" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!