Sources Tell FOX News N.Y Gov. Eliot Spitzer Will Be Indicted, Resign Over ...

PDA

damien
March 10, 2008, 04:25 PM
Sources Tell FOX News N.Y Gov. Eliot Spitzer Will Be Indicted, Resign Over Involvement in Prostitution Ring

http://www.foxnews.com

Also, every other major news website.

Is this gun related? Given who this is, I have to think so. Please, Lord, let Blagojevich be next!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336493,00.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Sources Tell FOX News N.Y Gov. Eliot Spitzer Will Be Indicted, Resign Over ..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TexasRifleman
March 10, 2008, 04:28 PM
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I think it's gun related in that here's a guy that has held himself up as "above reproach" with the audacity to look down on us lowly gun owning citizens as "second class" people.

It never ceases to amaze me that their attitude towards guns is so hateful yet their morality in so many other areas is a train wreck.

There has to be a psychological tie in.

JasperST5
March 10, 2008, 04:30 PM
A hypocritical politician? Who woulda thunk it?

WayneConrad
March 10, 2008, 04:30 PM
This is to guns as flushing your toilet is to interstate commerce.

RP88
March 10, 2008, 04:31 PM
^so there is a connection?

buzz_knox
March 10, 2008, 04:33 PM
This is to guns as flushing your toilet is to interstate commerce.

Since the federal gov't regulates the amount of water new toilets can use per flush, perhaps you might want to find another example. ;)

strat81
March 10, 2008, 04:38 PM
Certainly gun related for those in NYS. Any word on his successor?

Snake Eyes
March 10, 2008, 04:39 PM
I'm so positive this is OT, I'll donate $1 to THR for every post that makes it in before the lock.

(Now, c'mon Justin! Don't leave it open just to pad the donation!)

ALS
March 10, 2008, 04:44 PM
I guess we pay him too much money. The Hookers were charging up to $5500 an hour. We have $5500 in pocket money to blow on a Hooker.

Harvster
March 10, 2008, 04:46 PM
IBTL. Here's my $1 donation courtesy of snake eyes.

Lichter
March 10, 2008, 04:46 PM
now it's being reported that he's not resigning

Art Eatman
March 10, 2008, 04:48 PM
:)

Hillary's gonna advise Mrs. Spitzer as to how to deal with it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sources Tell FOX News N.Y Gov. Eliot Spitzer Will Be Indicted, Resign Over ..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!