Bought my Anaconda today

PDA

yotehunter
August 8, 2003, 01:32 AM
I researched the Anaconda I was looking at and found it is a 1999 model and was not part of the recalled batch so I bought it. Its a 6in 44mag that is unfired. There is just something about Pythons and Anacondas that draw me to them. I have a 8in barrel so now I just need a 4in version.
Does anyone know if there are aftermarket sights for these. I would also like to smooth up the action alittle. The single action is very light and crisp and the double action isnt as bad as I thought it would be but I would like to have something done just to smooth it up. I have seen kits for S&Ws, does anyone make some kind of spring kits for the Anacondas?
Now I just need to find some good leather in the way of a shoulder rig and im set.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bought my Anaconda today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
coldshot03/04
August 8, 2003, 01:40 AM
Those are some VERY nice handguns.;)

Standing Wolf
August 8, 2003, 10:29 PM
The good folks at Wolff probably have what you want: http://www.gunsprings.com/1ndex.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Bought my Anaconda today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!