svt40 questions

PDA

BBDE
March 13, 2008, 01:53 AM
Hi there,
I usually lurk around these forums but recently I've been interested in the svt40 and I've been doing some research on it. I came up with a few questions that I haven't been able to find answers to, hopefully someone here can help me. First question, can anyone tell me what the length of the svt40's stock is (haven't been able to find any measurements of the svt40 asides from overall and barrel length)? And second, does anyone know what this latch is called and where it can be purchased (attached pic)?
Thanks for your assistance!

If you enjoyed reading about "svt40 questions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jd46561
March 13, 2008, 09:48 AM
Go to gunboards.com /collector forum. All kinds of russian milsurp knowledge there. ( if you cant get info here).

CptGonzo
March 13, 2008, 11:05 AM
The forums over at Surplusrifle (http://www.surplusrifleforum.com/index.php) have a dedicated section to the SVT38/40. I imagine they can answer most if not all of your questions/concerns.

If you enjoyed reading about "svt40 questions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!