Where can I find targets that look like aliens?

PDA

SkunkApe
January 11, 2003, 09:30 PM
I'd like to get some paper targets for the range that look like the space aliens. I want to be prepared if they come and the SHTF. And none of that phony Close Encounters crap; I've seen those and they're a joke. I want the real stuff, with kill-zones on the antenae and on both hearts.

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I find targets that look like aliens?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SkunkApe
January 11, 2003, 09:32 PM
My wife just reminded me that aliens aren't real. Sorry. Nevermind.

Ron L
January 11, 2003, 10:28 PM
Nevermind.

Oh, OK then. I was going to suggest the Area 51 Gun Shop. ;)

George Hill
January 11, 2003, 10:34 PM
:rolleyes:

Atticus
January 11, 2003, 10:59 PM
Were you born after 1974? Scissors and cardboard might work.:neener:

DeputyVaughn
January 12, 2003, 07:43 AM
I was going to suggest pic of Janet Reno for a template, accessorized as desired.

Scott

JPM70535
January 12, 2003, 07:50 AM
I second the suggestion to use Janet Reno. Very realistic. One suggestion, Have her standing behind Hillery Klinton (sort of a hostage position) That way you wont feel so bad when you miss the alien and hit the hostage.

2dogs
January 12, 2003, 08:26 AM
I hate to tell you- THE ALIENS ARE ALREADY HERE!

They have taken over a large part of this country and, indeed, the world. They look like you and me.

"Invasion of the Body Snatchers", you know?

Therefore I would use a regular silhouette target:uhoh: :D

Sleeping Dog
January 12, 2003, 08:44 AM
As a part-time space alien, I find this thread disgusting, demeaning, offensive, and patronizing.

H Clinton and J Reno? You're giving space aliens a bad name!

joebogey
January 12, 2003, 09:11 AM
Better Yet...... Where can I find aliens that look like targets?:what:

nemesis
January 12, 2003, 09:33 AM
I used to feel that way before the first abduction. Since the most recent implant, I feel less concern when they transport me up to the mother ship for testing.

David Scott
January 12, 2003, 10:36 AM
Find a movie memorabilia shop and stock up on old movie posters from Sci-Fi B movies. You can practice hostage shots on the ones where the alien has a struggling young human female in his grip.

standingbear
January 12, 2003, 10:49 AM
um,which aliens are you referring too?

MLH
January 12, 2003, 11:02 AM
Take some pictures of Rosie O'Donnell.:evil:

4v50 Gary
January 12, 2003, 11:20 AM
Campaign posters. They give them away for free anyhow.

gun-fucious
January 12, 2003, 11:35 AM
YWIMC

Double Naught Spy
January 12, 2003, 12:04 PM
Go to an alien planet. Find the local 'gun' store. Find the target section. There you will find plenty of politically correct alien targets that shot alien silhouettes without revealing which alien races they may be. Select your targets. Go to counter and then play Osama Liquors with the real aliens present. Take your targets and return to earth. Be warned, you can't go back. There will be footage of you in the commission of a crime on the alien planet. Not to worry, earth has no agreements for returning criminals to alien worlds.

Atticus
January 12, 2003, 12:23 PM
ooops...never mind.

Coronach
January 12, 2003, 04:01 PM
Take some pictures of Rosie O'Donnell1. Why? Don't you like your camera?

2. He probably wants something thats a challenge to hit. You know...small.

Mike

Bainx
January 12, 2003, 04:04 PM
Yup, I saw a UFO once.
It's a fact. On the side of it was the letters UFO.
I knew at that time, that I was looking at a real UFO.
;)

M1911
January 12, 2003, 04:13 PM
I'd like to get some paper targets for the range that look like the space aliens.Call up Hillary's senate office -- they should be able to send you some 8x10 glossies of the honorable junior senator from NY.:neener:

Blackhawk
January 12, 2003, 04:21 PM
Where can I find aliens that look like targets?

Instead of shooting at them, I'd ask for a ride and maybe a job!

Seriously (well, maybe not very), my favorite bad movie is "Mars Attacks" where the only thing that could defeat them was bad country music. Since I don't remember coming from anyplace on earth, and I just don't understand so much of what goes on here, I figured that maybe I was abandoned by them. Somebody needed to teach them how to shoot! :D

Frohickey
January 12, 2003, 04:22 PM
Good luck finding them, Skunk.

I'm still trying to find silohuette targets of a Grizzly/Brown bear. A full-scale target. Probably set up a few of them in the next IDPA event. :D

sanchezero
January 12, 2003, 06:19 PM
Write to MIB in care of NSA/DOD at the Pentagram, uh, -gon.

They have a whole schload of 'em, just like in the movie.

Shootin' Buddy
January 12, 2003, 06:46 PM
Yes, yes, YES!!!!

I have tons of alien targets. Thousands of 'em, all for sale. And many of them in appropriate action poses. Like the famous stuffed-in-trunk pose. Or the hopping-the-fence pose. Or the swimming-the-Rio pose.

Just call me at (xxx) xxx-xxxx and I'll ship 'em today!

Just reread the initial post. Oh. You meant extra-terrestrials. Scratch all the above. Can't help you, don't know what to tell you.

;)

Lord Grey Boots
January 12, 2003, 07:06 PM
Hmm, I have this funny green card in my wallet that says "Permanent Resident Alien".

You want my picture to shoot at?

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I find targets that look like aliens?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!