Yugo Bolt Not Locking Back

PDA

dispatch55126
March 15, 2008, 11:05 AM
When I first bought my Yugo, there were no problems. Now, the bolt will not lock back after the last round. Its still kicking the cases into the stratosphere, so I know the gas pressure is still good. Any ideas?

If you enjoyed reading about "Yugo Bolt Not Locking Back" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jeff F
March 15, 2008, 12:04 PM
Isn't there something on the magazine follower that operates the bolt hold open mechanism.

dispatch55126
March 15, 2008, 12:28 PM
There's a key that is pressed up when the magazine is empty. I hosed is down with break-free as it felt like there may still be some cosmoline in the raceway. We'll see it that works.

Jeff F
March 15, 2008, 10:37 PM
I don't own a sks but I have shot my brothers, his has detachable 30 round magazines and if I remember correctly with the magazine removed, you had to push something up wards inside the magazine well to lock the bolt rearward

If you enjoyed reading about "Yugo Bolt Not Locking Back" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!