Have you done business with??

PDA

qajaq59
March 15, 2008, 07:49 PM
Have any of you done business with this outfit? E. Arthur Brown Company, Inc.
They seem to have some decent prices, but I'm wondering if they send their stuff out right away. I usually use Midway but somehow they seem to be out of everything I wanted to order.
Thanks for any help you can give.

If you enjoyed reading about "Have you done business with??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Walkalong
March 15, 2008, 08:31 PM
Yes. Bought a J-Point red dot from them. Good service. No complaints.

taliv
March 15, 2008, 09:30 PM
i bought a bunch of sabots from them. no complaints.

jfh
March 15, 2008, 09:40 PM
They're a long-existing company out of West-Central MN. Good people; safe to buy from.

Jim H.

snuffy
March 15, 2008, 11:06 PM
Honorable people. I saw a Swift scope on sale on their website. I ordered one, the next day I got an e-mail that they had run out of stock. I thought OH NO they would re-stock and charge me full price!;) Nope! When they received more scopes, they sent mine AT THE SALE PRICE :cool: And, the wait was only a couple of days.:D

qajaq59
March 16, 2008, 06:10 AM
Thanks for the help. I get a bit hesitant when I'm ordering from someone I haven't dealt with before. These forums can really eliminate a lot of grief when I take the time to ask questions.

If you enjoyed reading about "Have you done business with??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!