Info on Winchester Model 70?

PDA

Magnuumpwr
March 16, 2008, 11:45 PM
I was wondering if anyone has any information about the Winchester Model 70 Classic Laredo LRH chambered in 300 Win Mag? It sports a 26" heavy barrel with the aluminum bedded composite stock. By the way what does the LRH stand for? Long Range Heavy Barrel?

If you enjoyed reading about "Info on Winchester Model 70?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Magnuumpwr
March 17, 2008, 10:14 AM
Found out what LRH means: Long Range Hunter. Googled Classic Laredo LRH and all I could come up with was a web site that broke down some of Winchesters model histories, which is where I got the LRH info. What I would like to know is where to look for the same rifle in a different caliber?

41magsnub
March 17, 2008, 10:18 AM
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=94974795

Magnuumpwr
March 17, 2008, 10:27 AM
Thank you 41. Whew, those things have gone up in price! Evidentlly my stock is not just composite, but an HS Precision stock. That is a nice piece of information. My gun looks just like that only without the Boss.

If you enjoyed reading about "Info on Winchester Model 70?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!