Lucky me

PDA

Jake
March 17, 2008, 05:32 PM
Went to Wally World the other day to pick up a few things. When I went to check out all the lines were very long so I decided to try to check out at sporting goods. This Wally World has recently downsized its sporting goods section (no more guns and they got rid of their knife case). Well as i'm checking out I notice a Kershaw box laying next to the register and asked about it. Girl tells me that it was left over from when they downsized and is on clearance for $25. So needless to say it followed me home.

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/1681/leekos9.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Lucky me" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JShirley
March 17, 2008, 06:49 PM
I think Kershaws are some of the best buys in the US folder market.

brent376
March 17, 2008, 09:17 PM
Yes theese are the best knives. Dont buy a Smith and Wesson Knife. Not very much luck with my S&W Knife.

mossberg
March 17, 2008, 09:45 PM
Whoa whoa whoa. These are the best knives? Head over to http://www.bladeforums.com/ and check out some Spyderco, Chris Reeve and Benchmade.

Pax Jordana
March 18, 2008, 07:19 AM
that's the one I've got! A very nice knife.

Mossberg, let's be frank and remember there's no accounting for taste :) You gotta *like* what you buy - and anyway, he said "some of".

Yeah, I'd like a benchmade (keep your spydercos, eeewie) but meantime the kershaws will serve fine.

Now at my local wally world, they just started gearing up for fishing/hunting season.. They've increased the sporting goods 'footprint' but haven't stock to fill it yet. It's exciting to imagine what's gonna fill that empty space!

Exmasonite
March 18, 2008, 12:26 PM
nevermind

loose cannon
March 18, 2008, 05:35 PM
onion design kershaws have served me well for several years.

good blade at a good price OP

If you enjoyed reading about "Lucky me" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!