First batch is finished!

PDA

Vicious-Peanut
March 18, 2008, 07:48 PM
Well I just made up some .223 loads. 50 gr soft-points and 26 grains of BL-C(2), COL was 2.195". Everything went well except it took three tries to get the seating die where I wanted it (I assume there is better way than guess and check?) Also the crimp die I just put maybe a 1/16th down the case neck. Wasn't to sure where to crimp them. They didn't have cannelure or whatever its called. The die was Lee Factory Crimp.

If you enjoyed reading about "First batch is finished!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Floppy_D
March 18, 2008, 08:15 PM
Sounds good. For seating, I start high and come down a quarter twist at a time until I get the OAL right. Make sure you track your data, so you can remember your favorite loads.

Vicious-Peanut
March 18, 2008, 08:17 PM
Yep, my boxes I picked up to keep them separated while loading had some cards with primer/power/gr/bullet and I plan on filling them out for each load I try.

If you enjoyed reading about "First batch is finished!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!