just got my new K31 home from the range

PDA

Flash!
March 20, 2008, 03:52 PM
I just got home from shooting my new K31 swiss rifle.....all I can say is sweet! Accurate right out of the box....right on the bullseye....very tight groups for an open sight rifle...you gotta get one if you don't already have one.

On a second note, I also shot my newly acquired German Mauser....also very tight groups but it shoots high and to the left.... I'll have some sight adjusting to do on it.

If you enjoyed reading about "just got my new K31 home from the range" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cracked butt
March 20, 2008, 04:36 PM
On a second note, I also shot my newly acquired German Mauser....also very tight groups but it shoots high and to the left.... I'll have some sight adjusting to do on it.

Every mauser that I've ever shot with the exception of a few swedes shot to the left right out of the box.:p

TexasRifleman
March 20, 2008, 04:38 PM
Were you shooting the GP11 surplus? That stuff is amazing for surplus ammo.

My K31 loves it. They are great rifles for sure.

jdc1244
March 20, 2008, 04:42 PM
I agree, very sweet. I had my K31 to the range last Monday.

Lagomorph
March 20, 2008, 05:49 PM
Here's what mine did on it's first 100 yd range outing with Privi Partisan...

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9757/k31patternmeasurementej9.jpg

Flash!
March 20, 2008, 06:46 PM
I was shooting the Prvi Partisan too.....got similar groups.... I'm not a marksman and with open sights that was great shooting for me. I was impressed that the sights were right on straight out of the box....the groups with the German Mauser were just as impressive but the sights need adjusting....

If you enjoyed reading about "just got my new K31 home from the range" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!