help with a wooded rifle case

PDA

rogdigity
March 20, 2008, 10:25 PM
im sick of carrying my rifles rooled up in blankets or in a bunch of different cases when i want to take them anywhere. id like to get one of the big wooden crates that the militaries use but i dont know where to get one that wont cost me an arm and a leg to ship from.

can anyone give me the deminsions of one so i can build one? id like to not have to make it up as i go, ya know

If you enjoyed reading about "help with a wooded rifle case" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rogdigity
March 20, 2008, 10:27 PM
p.s. the longest thing i got is my mossberg with the 28" barrel on it. the shortest thing is probably my mini or the mosberg if i have the short 18" barrel and the folding stock on it. im looking for something to hold about 6-12 rifles or so and maybe even with a little bit of room for some ammo or pistols or something.

If you enjoyed reading about "help with a wooded rifle case" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!