Anyone tape American Shooter?

PDA

Blackhawk
January 12, 2003, 10:26 AM
If someone would tape these shows, then post them on the web somewhere, I would love to download them and watch them from my computer. I'm AS deprived too, but somebody taping it for that purpose would run afoul of the copyright laws.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone tape American Shooter?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Glockster35
January 12, 2003, 11:32 AM
As a member of the US Military in a overseas location I was wondering if anyone would do me (us) a huge favor.

I really miss American Shooter, and shooting shows in general, they are not available over here on American TV.

If someone would tape these shows, then post them on the web somewhere, I would love to download them and watch them from my computer.

If there are any takers, I would appreciate it, and so would other American Soldiers based overseas.

Lennyjoe
January 12, 2003, 12:14 PM
I concur. The only thing I have besides the internet is the gun rag magazines to read. Another 5 months and I'll be back to the land of plenty.

Glockster, I was in Germany from 90-92 and loved it. You a hog maintainer too? Enjoy Germany.

Glockster35
January 12, 2003, 01:06 PM
LennyJoe,

No, I am a Security Forces Firearms Instructor (Combat Arms)...well at least for the time being...since I just got promoted I may have promoted myself out of a job...I am hearing I am going back to the SF hellhole.

Doesn't matter to me, except the way it went down...

Any takers on this American Shooter stuff...

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone tape American Shooter?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!