SKS M Accuracy

PDA

TheGrimReaper
March 21, 2008, 10:50 PM
I got a great deal on a Norinco SKS M today. It is in about 99% condition and only cost me out the door 105.99. My question is how is the accuaracy on these little carbines? My Yugo 59/66 is awsome! Can I/ should I expect the same type of accuracy out of it.

If you enjoyed reading about "SKS M Accuracy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BrandonFromTampa
March 22, 2008, 12:01 AM
A friend of mine has one. It is a neat little gun. I like them a lot. But it's not really very accurate. He shoots his on the fifty yard range, doesn't even bother with the hundred. And he's a good shot too, with better guns. But there is such a variety of SKS's. He might just have a bad one, but I've never heard of a really accurate SKS.

kingjoey
March 22, 2008, 04:13 AM
Decent accuracy, but nothing to write home about. About as accurate as a decent AK usually

If you enjoyed reading about "SKS M Accuracy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!